Student Support Services
The most effective way to contact our Student Advisors is via email. If you need urgent assistance, you can contact our team via the phone.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Greg Zaharis 4252 8821 or Kris De Liseo 4252 8838
The Student Support Team can help by:
Connecting students with the relevant academic and English language support.
Referring students facing difficulties adjusting to study
Referring students with personal related issues to the appropriate support services.
To contact our Student Support team and make an appointment:
- Phone: Andrew Wood +61 2 4252 8857
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com (English Language support)
Peer Coaches and Mentors are available in Learning Hub between 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
To contact the Peer Coaches and Student Mentors to seek support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +612 42528857
The Student Counsellor is available Tuesday and Thursday from
8:30am – 5pm.
To make an appointment:
- Phone: +612 4258 8747
- Email email@example.com
Student Services Manager
Oversees the College’s areas of student support services such as Student Advisors, Homestay Programs, Counselling, student health and wellbeing initiatives and College events and gathering feedback from students.
- Phone: Insimo Sosefo +612 4252 8984
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For student administrative enquiries such as:
New enrolment and enrolment process,
Student username and password
Student ID cards
Payment of fees FEE-HELP and HECSHELP information,
Unique Student Identifier (USI),
NSW Travel Concession information and Overseas Health Cover Card (International Students).
Enrolment and General Enquiries
- Phone: +612 4252 8804
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: Hannah Ostwald +612 4221 4973 / Renee Goodall +612 4239 2268
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oversees services related to student administration and student systems.
- Phone: Julie Lunn +612 4252 887
- Email: email@example.com
For information on :
- course structure and subjects
- subject and tutorial class enrolments
- class timetable changes
- subject Moodle sites.
Program Support Officers
- Phone: Sara Kelman +612 4252 8991 or Slav Stojanoski +612 4221 5589
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Academic Program Manager
- Phone: Jessica Mullins +612 4221 4150
- Email email@example.com
Peer Learning Program
Need study help? Current uni students who have successfully completed subjects specific to your course are here to help. Peer Assisted Tutorials are embedded directly into your tutorial classes.
If you are looking for a one-to-one consultation with a Peer Leader, contact UOWCA Peer Learning Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org